Pugmire Family Blog

We are just starting out as a little family, and decided to create this blog to share with our extended family members, and hopefully help us connect to more family members that are out there somewhere. Welcome to Posts a la Pugmire!

Monday, December 20, 2010

OMG People Food!

I finally downloaded some pictures of Averie and her first experience with rice cereal.  We try to give her a little bit every day, if we remember, in the evenings.  I thought she loved it!  She would open her mouth for the spoon and have no problem eating everything that was in the bowl...it made for some pretty cute pictures!  Little did I know that she would love bananas even more!  But DUH!  Who's going to choose bland rice cereal over sweet creamy bananas?!?!  Needless to say, she opens her mouth for a spoonful of rice cereal, but she will dive face first into a spoon of bananas...I'm going to try and get it on video sometime soon because its fairly amusing.  For now, enjoy the pictures of the baby with people food on her face!
Hey, that's not milk
It's tasty!
Wait...I think I've got some on my face...

Do you have any more?
 And just a quick update on the tulips.  Can you see a difference?

Day 20 from the top

Day 20 from the side

No comments:

Post a Comment